Stewardship is what we do with all that we have after we say, “I believe.”
Your financial contributions are the lifeblood of the parish and enable us to do God’s work in Southern Maryland.
We believe that all we have – our skills, intellect, resources, and indeed our very lives – are God’s gifts to us. Our regular offering each week is an invitation to offer back to God what we have received through our time and labor. Moreover, in practicing generosity we bear the image and likeness of God as revealed to us in Jesus Christ, whose generous love and self-giving knows no bounds. How we spend our money—collectively and individually— is as important a spiritual practice as the practices of prayer and worship. Give securely online using tithe.ly
We are so grateful for your generosity and faithfulness.
Online (Securely via Tithe.ly)
Mail a Donation
Mail a check to:
St. Paul’s Episcopal Church
4535 Piney Church Road
Waldorf, MD 20602
Through Your Bank’s Bill Pay
- You can set this up as a one-time, or as an automatic-recurring payment.
- Your bank mails a paper check to St. Paul’s.
- There is no cost to you for using this service, and no service charge or fee deducted from the amount received.
- The contact details you need to set up the church as an online bill pay account with your bank are: St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, 4535 Piney Church Road, Waldorf, MD 20602; (301) 645-5000.
- You can stop or change these payments at any time through your bank’s Bill Pay website.
- If you have never used this service before, simply go to your bank’s web page and click on a tab for online banking services or online bill pay. You will then be walked through the set up.