- Some of us are old, some are young, and some of us think age is just a number.
- Some of us were born in and raised in Southern Maryland; some of just moved from places as far as Louisiana, California, and Nigeria
- Some of us vote Democrat; some of us vote Republican; some of us vote Independent
- Some of us are white; some are black; some are Latinx; some of us have a little bit of everything
- Some of us are straight; some gay; some queer; some defy category.
- ALL of us are made in the image of a loving God, and we know the same is true for you.
We don’t claim to have all the answers, nor will we tell you how and what to think. However, we are convinced that because of Jesus’ resurrection from the dead no matter what we go through or what we do, life—not death—has the last word in our lives. God never gives up on us. That’s why we believe abundant life is found in following the way of Jesus Christ. We are an open and affirming congregation, striving for the justice, love, leadership, and embrace of all people. We do this through worship, study, play, and, service.
We invite you to come as you are and take things at your own pace. Whether you are 3, 33 or 83, our doors—and hearts—are wide open. We all have a little something to learn from each other, don’t we? We would be honored to walk this journey of faith with you.