- Some of us are old, some are young, and some of us think age is just a number.
- Some are from Southern Maryland; some just moved here
- Some vote Democrat; some vote Republican; some vote Independent
- Some are white; some are black; some are Hispanic
- Some are straight; some are gay; some are on a journey
- ALL of us are made in the image of a loving God, and we know the same is true for you.
We don’t claim to have all the answers, nor will we tell you how and what to think. However, we are convinced that because of Jesus’ resurrection from the dead no matter what we go through or what we do, life—not death—has the last word in our lives. God never gives up on us. That’s why we believe abundant life is found in following the way of Jesus Christ. It’s also why we are committed to the pursuit of justice, love, compassion, and forgiveness. We do this through worship, study, play, and, service.
We invite you to come as you are and take things at your own pace. Whether you are 3, 33 or 83, our doors—and hearts—are wide open. We all have a little something to learn from each other, don’t we? We would be honored to walk this journey of faith with you.
Give us a call, drop us an email, or stop by on Sundays.